Since today is 10/10/2020, I decided to pen down 10 lessons I have learned so far as a Surveyor and Professional.
1) Relationships matter – a lot. And If you don’t stay in touch with people, they may not remember you when they need your services
2) Always try to put the client’s interest ahead of your own.
3) Do all you can to satisfy a SERIOUS client
4) It is always cheaper to do the job right the first time.
5) These days people go online for almost everything so be visible online
6) It is not everyone that enquires about your services that will end up as a client.
7) Don’t judge a client by his/her appearance
8) Patience will take you a long way
9) If you want the future to be good, execute the present well
10) Don’t be greedy